Infinity Ward is looking for a Senior Online Programmer to join our Call of Duty development team. We are looking for passionate Engineers to drive the technology of one of the most successful game franchises in history. We need experienced Online Programmers to improve game network traffic efficiency, instrument and analyze numerous game systems, and build scalable systems to synchronize state between client, server and backend. Millions of players and thousands of competitors play on the technology we build and carry those experiences for a lifetime. We strive to make those experiences amazing and are looking for exceptional engineers to help make that happen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architecture and implementation of high performance networking code solutions for both client-side and server-side game logic.
- Instrument, profile, analyze, and optimize network game traffic.
- Experience in data science (visualization, analysis, pipelines).
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Proficiency in client-server networking architecture.
- Networking protocol design and implementation.
- Packet bandwidth optimization.
- Experience working with first party online services such as Xbox Live, Sony Playstation Network, or Steam.
- At least 2 shipped video game titles, preferably AAA development experience.
- At least 5-7 years of C++ programming experience in the games industry.